By joining the All Stretton Village Society (ASVS) 100 Club you can help raise money for the village as well as having a chance to win cash prizes every month
The ASVS 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all residents of the village or those with a close connection who are over 16 years of age.
Once you have expressed an interest in joining you will be allocated a number in the lottery and given the details of how to set up your payment. You can pay either monthly or annually (the latter is preferred as it makes it easier for the club organisers).
How it works
· On the last Wednesday of each month there’ll be a prize draw for cash prizes!
· The cost is £4 per number per month, and you may buy more than one number
· The more people who buy a subscription – the higher the prize money!
· The remainder of the monies, goes into the All Stretton Village Society account, for the good and benefit of the village. So even if you’re a loser, you’re still a winner!
– Sign up here and the 100 Club organisers will be in touch
ASVS – 100 Club Rules
- Each member will pay £48 per year or £4.00 per month and will be allocated a number in the draw.
- A draw will be made every month, with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the monthly income.
- 1st prize is 30% of that sum, second is 20% and third is 10%.
- Membership is open to residents and those who have a close connection to All Stretton. Members must be over 16.
- There are no limits to the amount of numbers per household.
- Payments can be made either by standing order, bank transfer or cheque. They can be paid monthly but annually is preferred. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Members’ numbers will only be entered into the draw if their subscription is paid.
- If a member misses a payment then their number will not be eligible for any prizes in that month’s draw. If a member misses two payments in any one calendar year then their membership will be void and their number reallocated.
- A member of ASVS shall make the draw on the last Wednesday each month at The Yew Tree or via Zoom.
- Prize monies will be paid by bank transfer.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the ASVS website, unless the winner chooses to remain anonymous.
- The 100 Club is run by ASVS. In case of any dispute the decision of the committee is final
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the ASVS general funds after six months.
- Any questions should be directed to the administrators via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 100 Club organisers will provide annual accounts to be presented at the ASVS AGM.